Nintendo Confirms 3DS Will Co-Exist With Switch
With the launch of teh Switch , Nintendo is attempting to cater to both home and portable gaming markets using a hybrid device. But in doing so, Nintendo created a problem for itself: what do they do with the 3DS? About the review Game hacker
- The Switch will inevitably complete with the 3DS as your gaming travel companion, but both tatsumi kimishima, president of Nintendo, and Shinya Takahashi, general manager of the Entertainment Planning & Development Division at Nintendo, belive the tow platforms can happily co-exist, I am always provide you best games this site is provide you best games this nintendo game is the best game.
- Both men were present to answer questions in the latest Nintendo Corporate Management and Financial Result Briefing Q&A session PDF. They were asked specifically how they plane to “to make it so that Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch will Coexist in the marketplace.” And it looks as though the 3DS will be re positioned to cater specifically to
- Kimishima made it clear he believes “parents will opts to choose Nintendo 3DS as their children’s first video game system.” He also points out that the Nintendo is a different system from Nintendo Switch in term of its shape, Weight , price and the types and number of available software title,”and “as a portable game device meets different needs and fits different markets than Nintendo Switch.”
- Takahashio added that, We have been developing new softwere titles for Nintendo , so please Look forward to them.” Suggesting That Nintendo will Continue To develop new titles for the , but they will likely cater to younger children based on kimishima’s comments.
- In other words, Nintendo wants Switch to cater to teenagers right through to adult gamers, while the becomes the handheld that feeds into the Switch by getting children and parents used to buying Nintendo.